- 2019-07-16 On 16 July, the Minister Linas Linkevičius visits Poland as part of the delegation led by the President Gitanas Nausėda
- 2019-07-17 On 17 July at 10.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends a meeting of the Seimas Committee on Foreign Affairs
- 2019-07-17 On 17 July at 1.00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius sees off participants of the Mission Siberia expedition
- 2019-07-17 On 17 July at 2.00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius participates in the Government meeting and sitting
- 2019-07-18 On 18 July at 9.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius receives inhabitants
From June 12 to 16, the Ambassador Gediminas Varvuolis is visiting Singapore, where he takes part in ASEF (Asia-Europe Foundation, https://www.asef.org/) Board of Governors meeting and other bilateral meetings. In his speech, the Ambassador underlined the importance of increasing visibility of the Foundation, particularly among the youth, and thanked ASEF for presentation of ASEF programs to Lithuanian artists, who are looking for support to their projects in Asian countries. During the meeting, attention was also paid to the reform of the Foundation and current issues.
On 5 April, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius visited the U.S. state of Ohio, where he presented opportunities for investment in Lithuania, as well as the country’s economic and political priorities.
On 21-22 February, an informal meeting of trade ministers took place in Bucharest, Romania. The event was attended by the Vice-Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Albinas Zananavičius. Trade ministers discussed the EU-US trade relations and opportunities for modernizing the World Trade Organization (WTO).
On 27 September, the Vice-Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Neris Germanas met with Mitsunari Okamoto, Parliamentary Vice-Minister for Foreign Affairs of Japan. The delegation of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan came to Lithuania for the first meeting of the Japan-Baltic Cooperation Dialogue.
The Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius, together with the Ministers of Spain, Poland, Romania and Hungary, signed a joint letter to the European Trade Commissioner Cecilia Malmström, calling for an extension of anti-dumping duties imposed on imports of ammonium nitrate fertilizers from Russia.