- 2019-02-13 to 2019-02-18 On 13-18 February, the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius visits Uruguay
- 2019-02-15 to 2019-02-16 On 15-16 February, the Minister Linas Linkevičius participates in the Munich Security Conference
- 2019-02-18 On 18 February at 2 p.m., the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius attends a meeting with Céline Gauer, Deputy Secretary-General of the European Commission
- 2019-02-18 On 18 February, the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends Foreign Affairs Council in Brussels
- 2019-02-19 On 19 February, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius participates in the General Affairs Council in Brussels
Lithuania’s Foreign Ministry offers condolences over Russian plane crash
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania offers its sincere condolences to the families of the victims of the plane crash near Moscow and to all the people of Russia affected by the tragedy.
The plane operated by Saratov Airlines crashed in the Moscow region on Sunday, killing 71 people. The plane that took off from Domodedovo airport was bound for the city of Orsk.
Yesterday, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius wrote on Twitter: “Shocked to learn about the plane crash on the outskirts of Moscow. My most profound sympathies go to everyone affected by this horrific tragedy”.
According to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, there were no Lithuanian citizens on board.